It is one of the most exciting areas to work in. You will help with transportation, arrivals and departures of athletes, officials and guests from the participating countries. This is an excellent chance to practise your foreign language. Besides, some positions will be located at competition venues and the Athletes' Village, so you are very likely to meet famous athletes.
- Friendliness, reliability, accountability, thoroughness, punctuality;
- Good stamina, resistance to stress, ability to work shifts in the open air;
- English skills (pre-intermediate and higher). Second foreign language skills are highly appreciated (European languages are a priority);
- Excellent communication skills, intercultural communication experience;
- Volunteering experience at major sporting and cultural events;
- Team work experience, organisational skills.